Superfood Salad – serves 4-6
225g baby beetroot, peeled and sliced very thinly with a vegetable peeler
200g Brussels sprouts, peeled, halved and thinly sliced
5 large strawberries, hulled and sliced
½ tin chickpeas, drained
180g rosebud beetroots
40g whole dried cranberries
40g whole almonds
20g toasted pumpkin & sunflower seed medley
200g Greek feta, crumbled
75ml extra virgin olive oil
30ml white balsamic vinegar
30g orange & cranberry Dijon mustard
10ml maple syrup
Salt & freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees (170 fan).
2. Place the slices of beetroot on a baking tray in a single layer.
3. Bake for 15 minutes until dry and crisp.
4. Make the dressing by mixing all the ingredients together.
5. Arrange the salad ingredients on your serving plates.
6. Sprinkle the crumbled feta over everything else.
7. Drizzle with the dressing and finally garnish with the beetroot crisps.