No Nut Chocolate Orange Energy Balls – makes approx. 30
250g pitted dates
150g organic porridge oats
4 tablespoons cacao powder
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons raw coconut flakes
1 tablespoon chia seeds
Zest 1 orange + juice of half
40g tablespoons coconut oil, melted
Desiccated coconut to roll in (optional)
- Put the dates and oats into a food processor and process to chop up the dates.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until well combined.
- Shape into small balls.
- Roll in desiccated coconut if using.
- Cover with cling film and put in the fridge to chill for an hour.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.