Goats Cheese Tarts – serves 6
6 savoury pastry cases
1 jar caramelised red onion chutney
1 Kidderton Ash goats cheese log
6 sprigs thyme
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees (170 Fan).
2. Place the tart cases onto a baking tray.
3. Fill each tart case about half way with the chutney.
4. Slice the goats cheese log into 6 equal size pieces.
5. Place one slice on top of the chutney and press down slightly.
6. Top with a sprig of thyme.
7. Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the cheese melts slightly.
8. Slice the beetroot and make a circle of beetroot slices in the middle of plate. Place the tart on top and serve immediately.